Maple Forest manages excellent paid search campaigns. It’s that simple.
Maple Forest is a dedicated Pay-Per-Click management agency, a rare beast in in its own right. Our expertise is in ROI-focused PPC campaigns for ecommerce and our reputation for excellent results speaks for itself. Best of all, we put our money where our mouth is with our performance-based billing model: pay-on-results PPC.
Maple Forest Marketing Ltd was founded in 2009 by Fraser Birt and Lloyd John, two experienced Google AdWords and SEM account managers who decided to strike out on their own. The company has been growing steadily ever since.
We love getting up close and personal with our clients, becoming more like strategic partners rather than just another solutions vendor. Our willingness to really listen to our clients is our most frequent positive feedback, especially in the UK SME market in which we operate.
The excellent, ROI Driven, ecommerce crazy, 100% performance-based, pay-on-results PPC management agency.
Why Maple Forest?
- We put our money where our mouth is. Our unique Pay on Results PPC Model guarantees your ROI in paid search.
- Our systems offer deep integration with ecommerce websites: including excellent bid management and dynamic feed-to-campaign management.
- We’re experts in many platforms: from AdWords to Bing to Criteo Retargeting.
- No obligation contracts. All our contracts are simple 30-day rolling agreements. We won’t tie you in. (And our client retention rate is in excess of 90%).
- No Fees, if you choose our pay-on-results PPC model.
- We’re relentless about process-driven management, and constant innovation of our tools and procedures.
- A legion of happy clients: big, small and everywhere in between. We’ll help you grow your business online through paid search.
- You account manager won’t be a stranger. You’ll know their name, phone number, email and face; and they’ll know yours.
We have clients of all sizes, with our main emphasis on the SME market. Here are just a few of the companies we’ve helped to grow.