Our advanced bid management systems give us an edge
We use algorithmic bid management to assist us with the grunt work of large-scale campaigns, and to react faster than a human could to sudden market changes. They key word is assist. Unlike many agencies we don’t rely on our bid management systems as a crutch. We use them to make our human account managers more effective. It’s the best of both worlds.
Fast changes to the PPC landscape in your market demand even faster reactions.
Our ROOTS platform includes bid management systems which help us to filter at keyword level for both opportunities, and elements that need attention or weeding.
We use our systems to:
- Identify opportunity and waste keywords according to algorithmic rules tuned to your ROI.
- Maintain ad positions and conduct split tests in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- React quickly to sudden changes in your market or to your site, even at 3am.
Our systems are especially useful when coupled to our dynamic feed-to-campaign generation tools, which can quickly create campaigns with tens-of-thousands of long-tail keyword variations. You can imagine why we might need systems to help!
How we use our system
We use our bid management system to assist with high-volume, high frequency grunt work that computers are more effective at. We don’t use it for strategy, major decisions or as a crutch like many other agencies. We feel that our setup gives us the best combination between algorithm and brain.
Why it’s important
- Fast identification of waste points and keyword opportunities.
- Super-quick reaction to position changes and bid changes, even at 3am.
- Large enterprise-class systems available to SME market advertisers.