We combine the power of the two biggest online advertising channels, to grow your business like never before.
As Google and Facebook are two very different platforms, understanding their unique features and the many benefits which they provide for growing e-commerce sales via your website, requires proven experience, expertise and a robust marketing strategy.
It’s easy to spend a small fortune marketing on both platforms and not see the results you were hoping for. Many times the questions gets asked “Why should I invest more when I don’t see a healthy ROI?”. Currently it’s not unusual for advertisers to provide a strategy for one, but not the other, and we commonly see advertisers totally misaligning their approach, rather than embracing these two power-houses. After-all we all search on Google, and most of us do actually own and use a Facebook account. So it’s time to join the dots.
We have proven success stories and case studies to illustrate how you can take full advantage of both Google and Facebook Advertising. By integrating the approach of these two platforms you’ll be able to engage customers during ‘every stage’ of the buying cycle, and that is a significant game changer. Why would you want to loose qualified traffic to your website?
With a combined Google & Facebook marketing strategy you will;
- Unify your advertising strategy across the largest advertising channels
- Engage with your customers at every stage of the buying cycle
- Collaborate your marketing approach
- Achieve specific targeting of your potential customers across both channels
- Increase targeted traffic to your website
- Increase your website sales
- Make money by reaching your customers EVERYWHERE
What role does each of the platforms play in a buyer’s journey?
Facebook has incredible targeting features, that allow you to reach your target audience when customers are in their discovery mode, and not necessarily expecting to make a purchase.
The targeting is so specific that you can create ads that fit perfectly into their social experience, so that Facebook users don’t see your adverts as a ‘hard sell’.
By grabbing their attention and directing them to a product or service of interest, or prompting them to revisit a website that they have engaged with previously, is not seen as creepy. Learn how we make Facebook Advertising work
Google works best when prospective customers are ready to buy. As you ideally want to target customers who are searching for your products and services, and who enter specific keywords into Google Search (and partnered networks).
Therefore a targeted campaign can be very specific, as the intent of your customers search is in the keywords that they type. This is why you need to make sure that your Google PPC campaign is set-up correctly, with the relevant keywords and adverts to encourage engagement and click traffic to your website, which in turn increases sales opportunities.
It’s been proven that a prospect needs to “hear” the advertiser’s message at least 7 times before they’ll take action to buy that product or service. Make sure that you engage with your customer during every stage of the buying cycle. Learn how we make Google PPC Advertising work
Don’t just take our word for it!
Facebook “Discovery Modes”
- What are my friends up to
- When are my favourite band touring
- What picture have I been tagged in
- Have you seen that video of …….
- What is that recipe again
- Does company ……. have a good facebook page
Google “Ready to buy”
- Where to buy a …….
- How much is a …….
- How much will it cost me to …….
- Who is the best …….
- Used cars in …….
- Best deals on …….
- Cheap ……. near me
- Budget flights to …….
How Maple Forest will grow your business
- Market & Competitor Research
- Keyword Research
- Ad Copywriting
- Bid Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Data Optimisation
We guarantee that you’ll see better results within 3 months!
Clear and transparent pricing
Our pricing model is easy to understand. How refreshing.
Our Pricing Structure
- All Invoices are settled monthly, unless otherwise stated.
- There are no set-up fees apart from if we create Facebook pages on your behalf.
- You as the client pay for your click costs.
- Our invoice terms are upon receipt.
- Our agreements are only 30-day rolling.
* Monthly management fees for Managed accounts start from £499 per month for Facebook Advertising. Prices quoted do not include VAT, which will be applied to customers with a UK billing address.
Get a quote and we’ll provide you with a free account road map for success.